Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Hello Everyone And Welcome

To all my family ,friends and many subscribers and new visitors. I hope you all had a really great holiday and didn't eat too much:) This is a meeting place a forum if you will for the Data Miner Advantage also a backup in case of server outages on the web prevent our newletter from going out through normal channels it will be found here.

I'd like to give special thanks to my two brothers Darryl and David who are in the military especially in these trying and dangerous times. I too am a veteran and know of the sacrifice and dedication it takes.

Most of all thank you to my Mom Theresa and my Sister Rita for their support encouragement and humor and hard work throughout the years.

Anyway this will be the place to find top affiliate programs, bizops and tons of free stuff and many unique and hard to find products. Stop by often as we keep ourselves updated as need dictates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home