Friday, December 16, 2005

Increase Sales,Profits and Automate Too!!

Hi Everyone,
Well we survived the ice storm of 2005 with just a few minor glitches and we're back in business. I just want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a special thanks to all people of the Armed Forces and their sacrifice and dedication. In parting I leave you with 2 free gifts.

The first is a marketing marvel tool

See The Solution Here

The second is just truly a marvel which I discovered a few years ago and still use today and for years to come. ENJOY!

Secrets To Marketing Vault

The 12 Days Of Christmas Event Has Been Fantastic. There Are A Few Days left So Get In Now Or You'll Be Sorry Yo Missed It!!!


12 Days Of Christmas

2 Comments:

Blogger Sohrab Choksey said...

Hello Rolbert,

For the last several months I have been trying to reach you through your email: dataminer@myfastmail.com

For some reason the email doesn't go through giving an error message, as under :
The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'dataminer@myfastmail.com'. Subject 'Re: Greeting from South Carolina-US', Account: 'techman-solutions.com(consult)'

Any idea why this might be a problem, and any other mail I could use, or any other way to contact you.

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW ASAP.

I just got this idea of contacting you by posting in your Blog. I'm also in touch with Jonathan since last 2 to 3 weeks and had also mentioned this to him. I do hope we can be in touch again soon. Your long-lost friend Sohrab

5:38 AM  
Blogger dataminer said...

Hi Sohrab,
How you've been buddy?? I've run into the same problem. You can email me at ansr396@hotmail.com and I'm also on msngr. Or if you like can you still get into the webinar room. If so we can set up a time to meet. Happy Holidays and all my best to you.

Robert

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home