Monday, May 14, 2007

Meet Me At Blog Catalog

Hi Everyone ,
I'm back as it' truly been a busy time as I'm now focused on Web 2.0 but a bit more on that later for today see the latest info below:

Here is how it will go down. On Monday May 14th all members that want to participate will post a BlogCatalog Community Mass Buzz post. Post about what you like about BlogCatalog and link to your blog detail or profile page. It would probably be a good idea to link to BlogCatalog home page as well. The idea is that if we all get the buzz out on the same day (or there abouts) it will create a flood of interest quickly.

In case you are wondering I am not getting paid to post this. I just understand the benefits of using social networking sites such as BlogCatalog and understand that the best advertisement is word-of-mouth. I am also interested to see if this type of event would be worth recreating for promotion of other websites. So join me on May 14th and contribute to the BlogCatalog Community Mass Buzz. Please leave a comment on this post with a link to your post (remember iwebis follows links) so I can Stumble it and include a list of links in a future post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home