Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I've been Hard At Work

First I must apologize as i don't post as much as I'd like to but between marketing,writing articles ,learning more about blogging and rss html,javascript and the webinar room things are hectic.

But a bit more about the room I've been residing there for about 6 months now. I've met a lot of people from around the world and made some friends. The regular webinar sessions are lively and informative and the part I like best is the total interactivity. Say Ted Nicholas " The $4 Billion Dollar Man"is a guest speaker and makes a statement you don't quite understand you can ask your question and he responds to you almost instantly.

It's like you're in a consulting session with him-you can hear,see him almost reach out and touch him;-) His usual fee is something like $7500 I've paid nothing near that. Also there has been Jason Cox on JV Sessions,George McKenzie on Free Publicity to name a few.

Also in between you get a chance to network with people who attend for possible JV'S. The room also allows you to view websites,power point presentations,swap files and more. I've personally met and worked with people in Hong Kong, Singapore, Lithuania and India. It's fun conversing finding out about different cultures and customs also to see first hand as the world truly becomes a global village .

So if you get a chance come join us to see what 's going on in the LiVve Webainar Room.

Master Webinars


Till next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home